Fantech HEPA Whole House Filter
As we strive to build tighter, more energy efficient houses, we have created a problem that
is affecting the health of thousands of men, women and children daily ... Poor Indoor
Tighter houses prevent outside air from getting in, but they also prevent indoor air pollutants
and allergens from carpet, pets, mold, plants, cooking and tobacco smoke from getting out.
Your family could be breathing air that is five times more polluted than the air outside. To fix
this problem - a Fantech HEPA Filter is the answer!
Three Steps to Better Indoor Air Quality
The American Lung Association states that there are three ways to improve the air in your home:
Only you can control the sources of pollutants in your home, but Fantech whole house air
filtration can help provide ventilation and filtration solutions so your family can breathe easier.
- Source control
An Effective Way to Clear The Air
The CM3000 Whole House HEPA Filtration System is an ideal first step in providing a safe indoor
environment for your family.
Cleans the Total Volume of Air in an Average House Once Each Hour!
Fantech Whole House HEPA Filter installs on your home’s forced air furnace/air handler or can be used as an independent system mounted in the attic, crawl space or closet. The unit is small, compact
and very affordable. A powerful 240 CFM fan directs air through a series of three filters then delivers
clean, safe, healthy air back into your entire home.
Don't let invisible indoor air pollutants affect your home and the health of your family.
Why Choose A Whole House HEPA Filter Over A Portable Filtration Unit?
Portable HEPA units are designed to clean only the air in a single room or small area of the home.
The Fantech Whole House HEPA will clean the total volume of air in an average house once each hour. Ideal
for homes up to 3600 sq. ft.
Did You Know?
- HEPA filters are the #1 choice of physicians and are often used in hospital
operating rooms where clean air environments are required
- 94% of all respiratory ailments are caused by polluted air
- 85% of Americans don't realize the air in their home may be a health hazard
- Airborne particles larger than 10 microns get caught in the nose and throat
- Particles smaller than 10 microns are easily inhaled into the lungs
- Infants, the elderly and those with chronic respiratory diseases spend 90% of their
- Levels of many common pollutants have been shown to be 2 to 5 times higher indoors than outdoors
- The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has ranked indoor air pollution as a high
priority public health risk
- Asthma, particularly in children, has increased to an estimated 14.6 million
- The World Health Organization has concluded that preventing exposure to environmental
allergens may help prevent asthma
Your First Step to Better Indoor Air Quality
An independent laboratory has tested and certified the Fantech CM3000 Whole House Filtration System to
use "TRUE" HEPA filter media – 99.97% effective down to 0.3 microns. That means the
filter will capture up to 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns – that’s much smaller
than a human hair (100 microns). But the unit doesn't stop at 0.3 microns. It continues to collect even
smaller particles that could become embedded in your lungs. A system of three filters captures the
pollutants and allergens from your home. The pre-filter collects the largest particles while the carbon
filter absorbs odors and gases. The HEPA filter captures the tiniest particles. Isn’t it time to
consider cleaning the air in your home with a Fantech Whole House HEPA Filtration System?
Three Models To Choose From:
- DM3000P –
Duct mount model features integrated airflow sensor switch which energizes the
unit any time furnace/air handler operates. Designed with a backplate that allows
direct connection of the unit to air handler or furnace.
- CM3000 – Collar mount model comes with four collars, two pieces of UL Listed 8" flex duct and hanging chains.
- CM3000 – Insulated unit (not shown) is used in unconditioned
spaces such as attics and garages. Insulated outer shell prevents condensation problems. Kit includes
- Motor Powerful German manufactured EBM external rotor motorized impeller with permanently lubricated ball bearings for long life and vibration free operation. Delivers 240 cfm air flow
- Electrical Prewired with 5’ cord and 3-prong plug. 115 volts; 1.0 amps
- Filters Easy to replace. No tools needed
- Pre-Filter captures larger particles. Replace every three months
- Carbon Filter absorbs odors and gases. Replace every three months
- HEPA filter - 99.97% effective down to 0.3 microns. Specially designed to be the least
expensive HEPA filter to replace. Lasts 2 to 5 years depending on proper maintenance of the pre-filters.*
Homes with a high level of pollutants (such as a heavy smoker) will need to change the filter more often.
- Fantech HEPA Filter installation is easy to install on existing ductwork of forced air furnace or air handler.
Mounts horizontally or vertically. Can also be used as an independent system mounted in the attic, crawl
space or closet
- Cleans the total volume of air in an average house once an hour
- Unit features three filters positioned for added efficiency
- Prefilter and carbon filter should be changed every three months. HEPA filter is designed to last from two to five years depending on the level of pollutants in your home
- Warranty Fantech Whole House HEPA filters carry a 7 year limited
warranty on the motor, 5 year limited warranty on other components. Warranty does not cover filters