Tamarack Fan Series HV1600GDR Whole House Fan
Select Tamarack HV 2-Speed Whole House Fans for Ventilation of your House and Attic
As you probably know - the sun beats down on your house all day. On a sunny
day the temperature of an attic can reach as high as 140 degrees! And this
high temperature in your attic will keep the indoor temperature higher than
the outdoor temperature for several (or more) hours after the sun goes down.
So how does a Tamarack Whole House Fan Help? Easy. By pulling heat out of
your home and attac with the Tamarack HV Ventilation Fan, cooler outside
air is drawn into your house. The heated air is then pushed out of your
home through the attic vents. With a Tamarack whole house exhaust fan -
not only will you be more comfortable - but you will save money on your
air conditioning bills.
The Tamarack HV1600GDR Whole House Fan has a 2 Speed Fan and engineered to quietly and
efficiently reduce the indoor temperature of your home.
Tamarack HV1600-GDR Whole House Fan Features:
- Electrical Voltage - 115VAC 60 Hz
- Power Requirement - 140 watts
- Doors Open/Close Time - 30 Seconds
- Air Flow @ .1" SP - 1150 cfm low / 1600 cfm high
- R Value when Panel Closed - R-38
- Rough Opening 1- 4.5 inches x 22.5 inches
- Height w/ Doors Open - 12 inches at R-38
- Grille Color - White
- Grille Size Rough Opening - 23 1/4" x 13 7/8"
- Outside Diameter - 25 3/4" x 15 3/4
- Weight - 21 lbs / (shipping 35 lbs.)
- Attic Ventilation Requirements (Open Space in Attic) - 5.0 Square Feet